mercoledì 5 giugno 2013

Degenerate Progeny

When I started writing "Degenerate Progeny", I was still in the midst of writing Nora Daren. There was a bizarre idea that flashed in my head and it was a strange mixture of perceptions. As often happens to me I write and precisely even at night and I ask myself a few cognitive complaints: a childhood marked by the blood and forged in the absolute lack of conscience. Human behaviors in the moral degradation have always fascinated me and not feel bound by the judgment, before I read the others I read myself. I need imperfection and being apathetic to create.

... read more

  • Ebook di
  • edizione Narcissus.me
  • ACQUISTA PROGENIE DEGENERE

  • Nessun commento:

    Posta un commento

    CORREZIONE GRAMMATICALE E SINTATTICA. EDITING...

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...